Thursday, January 11, 2007

Still Seeking

I'm back at the library. I'm really hoping there will be a message on the answering machine when we get home, but I can wait. I can be patient. That might be what this is all about. I'm not a patient person. It's good practice, right?

Blair and I went up to Foam Lake this past weekend to say good bye to people I didn't get a chance to before Christmas. It was a good thing we went when we did, since the weather has turned downright nasty since we got home. I'm kind of glad that I don't have to leave the house more often than I have. Our roads here in the south aren't bad at all, but that wind is brutal.

Dad finally has a new truck. It's a basic GM Value leader. V6 motor, manual shift, came in from Winnipeg. The most important thing, of course, colour: it's a silvery grey. I think I'll call it the Grey Ghost, or maybe the Silver Streak 2. Blair hasn't even seen it yet, so I'm making sure he knows I've sat in it. Because it's just that important. With Dad buying this brand new truck, he's a little vehicle crazy. I'd better find a job soon, since the next thing he wants to do is see me buy a new vehicle. Here's hoping.

Ok, I only have 15 minutes left of my one hour allotment, so I had better get everything else done. God Bless!

No comments: