Saturday, October 08, 2011

Once Again

Once again it's been way too long since I've blogged here.  We've been back in school for about two months, and have our first report cards coming up.  I have a presentation to parents about the changes we've been making to the theatre program the next week, and we're one month from performance and have had a total of one rehearsal.  Yeah.  It's been a "great" start.

The one thing I'm most looking forward to is heading to Bocas del Toros, Panama next weekend.  A friend and I are leaving early Saturday, and returning Tuesday.  It will be a short trip, but I hope worth it.  Jessica has to renew her visa, and I need out of here for awhile.  I consider the trip my birthday present and Canadian Thanksgiving all in one.  I hope to have some cool photos up here soon after!

On another note, I had the opportunity to be the wedding photographer for a friend of a friend's wedding.  I think some of the shots turned out decently.  Here's a link to the preview album.  While you're at the smugmug site, check out the other photos there too! Feel free to comment and share!
http://everythingblue.smugmug.com/Weddings/Zuniga-Ortiz-Wedding-Preview

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: