Friday, March 30, 2007

Now I can Get Home Safely

I have a car. Actually, I have two cars, one of which I'm not able to trust to get me home to Moose Jaw. Never fear, however: I will be able to get home for the Easter egg hunt and Easter Sunday service. I picked up my brand-new Toyota Matrix today. It's "Cosmic Metallic Blue", so in other words, shiny light blue. I'm really looking forward to the drive home, even if it is one of the dullest drives in the country.

On another note, any one who can teach me how to post pictures up on this site, let me know. I'm sure it tells me how somewhere, but I haven't found it yet.

Four days of school until Spring break...Of course we're working this week! New units plus marking. Report cards are far more work than I imagined! I am looking forward to being home for a few days.

If Dad offers any one of you his new Grapefruit wine...take it and run. It's almost as good as the Blackberry. I may need more in order to solidify my opinion!

1 comment:

Heidi Hoffman said...

here's what you do:

-make sure your pictures are saved on your computer
-log on to blogger, click the button where you create a new post
-right above where you type, there should be buttons like, the font, the color, and such.
-click the one which has a tiny little picture on it, or when you have your mouse on it, it should say 'upload pictures' or something like that
-a pop up should come up
-click 'browse', find your picture, double click on it
-decide whether it should be right, left, or the middle of your page
-then click 'ok'
-then send me 5$ for helping you